Amy as a mother (defined by Drew)


Amy is a the best mom. She is so loving, patient, and kind. When Amy and I were dating she was working full time as a nanny for two wonderful girls Emily and Camille. I was able to see Amy play with them, teach them, discipline them, and tend to thier every need. I knew then that Amy would be an awesome mom. I saw the love that those two girls had for Amy and I now see Merik display that same love. Since Amy and I have been married we have wanted children so badly but certain complications have made it difficult and even impossible to have our own. The challenges that have prevented us from having children have made us appreciate so much more the opportunity to be parents. I dont know anyone who loves being a mother more than my wife. In her free time she reads books like The Happiest Baby on the Block to help her be be an even better Mom. Amy loves every second that she spends with Merik. He brings so much joy into her life.

1 comments:

Marina said...

Hello, My name is Marina. I was recently talking to Naomi about my decision to put my unborn child up for adoption when it is born. Naomi has told me about you and I am interested to know if you are still searching for a child to take into your family. My baby is due on July 3, and the sex is still unknown. I am only 16 years old, and want the baby to go to a loving, stable family who will be able to provide it with the love and happiness all children deserve. If you are interested please let me know. Thank you.