Amy as my wife (defined by Drew)


Amy has made me the happiest man on earth. She is so beautiful in every way. She is my best friend and and strongest support. I admire the way Amy cares for everyone and is always striving to lift and encourage people to be their best selves. She truly makes me want to be the best man I can be. It isn't any wonder why Amy holds leadership roles in both church and work environments. People love Amy and they love the way they feel when they are around her. She has a way of making all she comes in contact with feel comfortable being themselves. Amy was recently in charge of all the children at our church. Her role included overseeing the children's Sunday school classes each Sunday, planning fun activities during the week, and helping the children's teachers become better leaders and role models. Amy loves the children she served. The kids love her too not only for her fun personality, and the games, lessons, and activities she prepares for them but for the sincere love and concern they can feel from her. Amy and I now serve the young single adults in our church. This new role is perfect for Amy. She loves planning parties for them and making them all feel loved. Amy's co-workers love her as well. She works as a pediatric Registered Nurse and recently resigned as nurse Supervisor. Amy was a great influence on her staff. She stepped down so that she could work a lot less hours and spend her time in her new role as a mother. Amy is so supportive of me in all my endeavors with work, school, and my church responsibilities, and she never passes an opportunity to help me with any of those things. We love to play together and Amy is the best, always willing to try new things even mountain biking with me. I actually think she likes it! She is the best wife and best mother.

0 comments: