Drew (defined by Amy)

Drew is the best. He is an amazing husband and father. Besides being so handsome, he is loving, supportive, and fun. He is also an awesome friend, son, brother, and uncle. I love his enthusiasm for life and great sense of adventure. He loves mountain biking, running, baseball, and being outdoors. I love how he has taught me how to be adventurous and spontaneous. Drew is known for his cleanliness and organizational skills. He is a very hard worker. I love how he takes great pride in having the nicest yard in the neighborhood! It makes him so happy. Currently Drew is working and attending school. He graduates this December with a degree in exercise and wellness. He is excited to have a career dedicated to serving others. If he isn't playing with Merik, working in our yard, or studying Drew is helping a friend or neighbor in need with any spare time he might have. I love him so much and I offer a prayer of gratitude each day for the wonderful friend and husband that Drew is to me.

0 comments: