Thank you to birth mothers....

Thank you so much for visiting our adoption blog. We know that this is a difficult time for you. Although we cannot possibly understand everything that you are going through, we know that it takes great love and selflessness to consider adoption. We know that it is a huge responsibility for someone to trust us to care for their child. We promise to live our lives in a way that would be worthy of that trust. We pray for birth mothers everyday and hope that we will get to know and love you. We want you to know that we have strong family values. Our religion is centered around the importance of family. We believe that the greatest joy that we can ever experience in life will be found in our family. We are dedicated to having a home full of principles such as forgiveness, fun, hard work, faith, and love. Thank you for helping us have the family that we have dreamed of yet are unable to have on our own.

7 comments:

Scott Todd said...

Amy took care of me while I was hospitalized with a mysterious infection. We talked about my foster kids and both our journeys to adoption. She will be an awesome Mom! Any children she associates with are truly blessed. Her adopted children will be very lucky! I wish you and your future family all the best.

Scott
Retired Rocket Scientist
Test Pilot
Foster Dad

Katie said...

Drew and Amy,
I love the both of you and wish you all the luck in adding to your family. I hope you don't mind if I add your link to my blog. I admire both of you and think you'll make wonderful parents!

Katie Thomas

The Gardners said...

Hi Amy & Drew,
What a honest and beautiful representation of who you are. Life is so unpredictable! I really admire the peace you have found in an uncertain time. I wish you the best of luck.
Lia Gardner(Bayless)
P.S. Amy, when can we all get together?

Holly Janeen said...

just wanted you to know that i spotlighted you on my blog today... thanks for being great examples to me and helping me realize God's hand in life. you are amazing :)

Anonymous said...

We wish you a lot of luck with this journey! Any child would be blessed to join your family.

Unknown said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have a spot on my blog called hoping to adopt! I added you too it. Adoption is close to my heart and one day I will have the change to adopt a child until then I want do my part on helping others who want to adopt. Maybe just maybe someone who is wanting to give their child more will see that spot on my blog and choose someone who is wanting to adopt. Good luck in your journey.
Emalee
ps if you would like me to take you off the hoping to adopt list just email me at Mekkist@gmail.com

Los Torrientes said...

I have known Drew since we were 13 or so. (YIKES... seems like forever ago)I met Amy through him at church activities. He was one of my best friends for years and was always an incredible person. Caring, genuine, fun, thoughtful, hardworking, respectful and committed to the gospel. Everyone likes Drew instantly and feels like he's their best friend. Amy is an amazing example. She is thoughtful, positive, caring, so responsible and hard working, well educated, festive :) and insightful. She can also throw a great party. They are both so family oriented with incredible, supportive families, and have a great balance in their life. I have seen them both with children and admire their love for eachother and others. No matter how children join their family, they will be blessed and cared for with much love and attentiveness. I have seen the miracle of adoption and the power it has to better the lives of all involved and know that in the case of Drew and Amy, it will be especially true!